THE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018….RIGHT DOWNTOWN ON MAIN STREET (plenty of signs to guide you * free parking * free admission)
What else besides cheese…?
Oh, so much more! Farm butter, yogurt, ice cream, gelato, artisanal baked goods and crackers, gourmet condiments, honey, preserves, NYS wines and mead, chocolate, spices, roasted nuts……..for a full list of our vendors this year, click here!
You can also enjoy a variety of live music, attend a free play by our regional troupe, check out an inspiring talk about how to make successful cheese board, and go on a guided tour of Little Falls’ historic cheese trail.
AND, NEW FOR 2018, don’t miss “MAKERS ON WEST MAIN”! Click here for all the enticing details!
Please click here to view the official festival schedule (this is the front cover of our Program; you can pick up the full booklet when you arrive).
Planning to attend?
- Little Falls is in Central New York, between Utica and Albany. Easy-off, easy-on the NYS Thruway, I-90.
- It’s on our Main Street, right downtown, easy to find!
- Free parking, free admission.
- We suggest you bring a cooler or cooler bag to keep your cheese and other purchases fresh.
- For FAQs, please click here.
- For directions, please click here.
- For much more information about Little Falls and our cheese history, please return to the main menu.
OUR STORY, OUR MISSION: click here to read.
Little Falls’ fascinating cheese history: click here to read.
Click here to read vendor comments/reviews from the 2017 festival!