THE 4TH ANNUAL LITTLE FALLS, NY CHEESE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018
Planning to attend?
- Little Falls is in Central New York, between Utica and Albany. Easy-off, easy-on the NYS Thruway, I-90.
- It’s on our Main Street, right downtown, easy to find!
- Free parking, free admission.
- For FAQs, please click here.
- For directions, please click here.
- For much more information about Little Falls and our cheese history, return to the main menu..
Potential vendors: Our festival focuses on regional cheesemakers. We are seeking additional New York State ARTISAN AND FARMSTEAD CHEESE VENDORS (and related products). All vendors are accepted by juried selection. Now that our big deadlines have passed, you may be wait-listed.
Click here to read vendor comments/reviews from the 2017 festival!