THE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018….RIGHT DOWNTOWN ON MAIN STREET (plenty of signs to guide you * free parking * free admission)
What else besides cheese…?
Oh, so much more! Farm butter, yogurt, ice cream, gelato, artisanal baked goods and crackers, gourmet condiments, honey, preserves, NYS wines and mead, chocolate, spices, roasted nuts……..for a full list of our vendors this year, click here!
You can also enjoy a variety of live music, attend a free play by our regional troupe, check out an inspiring talk about how to make successful cheese board, and go on a guided tour of Little Falls’ historic cheese trail.
AND, NEW FOR 2018, don’t miss “MAKERS ON WEST MAIN”! Click here for all the enticing details!
Planning to attend?
- Little Falls is in Central New York, between Utica and Albany. Easy-off, easy-on the NYS Thruway, I-90.
- It’s on our Main Street, right downtown, easy to find!
- Free parking, free admission.
- We suggest you bring a cooler or cooler bag to keep your cheese and other purchases fresh.
- For FAQs, please click here.
- For directions, please click here.
- For much more information about Little Falls and our cheese history, please return to the main menu.
Potential vendors: Our festival focuses on regional cheesemakers. We are seeking additional New York State ARTISAN AND FARMSTEAD CHEESE VENDORS (and related products). All vendors are accepted by juried selection. Now that our big deadlines have passed, you may be wait-listed.
Click here to read vendor comments/reviews from the 2017 festival!